- Nick Bartley on FLF Resources
- peppy on Spring Planting Day at Runfold
- David on Local Food Hub – Meat, Dry Goods and our own Pizzas
- susan sullivan on Local Food Hub – Meat, Dry Goods and our own Pizzas
- Gavin on Kale, Pomegranate and Caramelised Parsnip Salad
Category Archives: Cabbage
I found this Sophie Grigson recipe, which serves 4-6, on the cabbage-online.co.uk website (a new one for me!) and tested it out this week for lunch with some crusty sourdough bread. It would also work as a side dish for … Continue reading
This recipe is based on one by Yotam Ottolenghi and serves 4. It is very tasty and does work better using the parmesan rind whilst cooking rather than adding the grated parmesan at the end.