- Share in the harvest.
- Get involved with the weekly growing tasks.
- Learn about growing vegetables.
- Teach your children about how food gets to the table.
- Assist in the administration.
- Make new friends.
- Come to our social events.
- Get fit.
- Learn new skills.
- Support us.
- Spend more time in the open air.
- Some or all of the above!
It’s up to you how much or how little you want to get involved.
Membership contributions are just £2 per month or £24 per year per household and concessions are available for low income households. We ask for this contribution to assist with the running of the sites but please understand that no-one will be turned away on their ability to pay.
Joining entitles you to:
• Work on the sites and help with the growing of produce.
• Buy a share of the harvest.
• Come to our social events.
• Have a say in what is grown.
If you want to come down and try us out before committing then that’s fine. Just turn up at one of our volunteer days (every Tuesday or Thursday at Runfold or Saturdays during the collection months) and see if you like us. Introduce yourself to whoever’s around and we’ll be happy to show you around. Everyone welcome, especially children!
Click here to download our Membership Form - updated for Summer 2012.