We’re holding an open day at Runfold on 12 May.
If you’re growing anything at home please plant a few extras or save some for the “Seed Swap”. Rooted cuttings and other plants are even more welcome.
Come and enjoy BBQ lunch, cakes, teas and other refreshments,
- Baby beetroot
- Brussels sprouts
- Courgettes – sow in 3-5cm pots in the second half of the month in warmer areas or for growing under cover
- Cucumber – indoor varieties
- French beans – sow in rootrainers or small pots
- Summer cabbage
- Autumn cauliflower
- Spring onions
- Sweet corn – for early crops in warmer areas; sow in rootrainers or deep pots
- Pumpkins – in the second half of the month, in warmer areas
- Tomatoes – for growing outdoors or under cover