FLF Fundraising Barn Dance
- http://v.gd/gta_vice_city_download_73379 on Cinderella you shall go to the harvest (after you’ve done the weeding)
- Winjoy on The 2013 Cob Pizza Oven building project
- David on Year-Round Veg – important news for 2014
- Nicci SHEPHERD on Year-Round Veg – important news for 2014
- Robert Simpson on You’re a super-star! Thank you!!
Category Archives: Borlotti Bean
This week we have Borlotti beans in our share. A variety of kidney bean, this is a large plump bean that is pinkish-brown in colour with reddish-brown streaks. Borlotti beans are widely used in Italian cooking and have a sweetish … Continue reading
In this weeks share we have Borlotti Beans. Many of you ask what to do with the more unusual items in the share so here are a few suggestions and ways to prepare….