- David on Local Food Hub – Bread, Meat, Dry Goods and our own Pizzas
- susan sullivan on Local Food Hub – Bread, Meat, Dry Goods and our own Pizzas
- Gavin on Kale, Pomegranate and Caramelised Parsnip Salad
- Robert Simpson on Have Your Say
- Winjoy on The 2013 Cob Pizza Oven building project
Category Archives: Borlotti Bean
This week we have Borlotti beans in our share. A variety of kidney bean, this is a large plump bean that is pinkish-brown in colour with reddish-brown streaks. Borlotti beans are widely used in Italian cooking and have a sweetish … Continue reading
In this weeks share we have Borlotti Beans. Many of you ask what to do with the more unusual items in the share so here are a few suggestions and ways to prepare….