- David on Local Food Hub – Bread, Meat, Dry Goods and our own Pizzas
- susan sullivan on Local Food Hub – Bread, Meat, Dry Goods and our own Pizzas
- Gavin on Kale, Pomegranate and Caramelised Parsnip Salad
- Robert Simpson on Have Your Say
- Winjoy on The 2013 Cob Pizza Oven building project
Category Archives: Courgette
Susie’s recipe for Courgette Muffins, as eaten at coffee time during the Harvest on Saturday 13th September
This is a good recipe to persuade children of the virtues of vegetables. Children seem to love it!
Did you realise that you can get a craving for roasted courgettes? If it ever happens to you, you’ll need to obtain some very fresh courgettes from wherever you can. Thankfully, this problem is easily resolvable for FLF share schemers.