FLF Fundraising Barn Dance
- http://v.gd/gta_vice_city_download_73379 on Cinderella you shall go to the harvest (after you’ve done the weeding)
- Winjoy on The 2013 Cob Pizza Oven building project
- David on Year-Round Veg – important news for 2014
- Nicci SHEPHERD on Year-Round Veg – important news for 2014
- Robert Simpson on You’re a super-star! Thank you!!
Category Archives: Tomato
Another seasonal recipe from Susie. Serves 6
(a Covent Garden Soup company recipe, passed on by Susie) We don’t have many recipes from the Ukraine but this one is reputedly from there. Can be frozen for the winter – a great way to make good use of … Continue reading
(a Sarah Raven recipe, passed on by Susie) Good for all those extra tomatoes, especially if you’ve been growing your own.
Thanks to Jayne for this recipe. Ingredients 500g baby/cherry tomatoes 1tbsp balsamic vinegar 1tbsp olive oil 1 sheet ready-made puff pastry 2tbsp pesto 55g pitted black olives 360g ricotta cheese Method Preheat oven 220c/425f Combine tom’s, vinegar and half olive … Continue reading